ORGANIZATION & MEMBERSHIP STRUCTURE
The MMBAFL is a General membership organization open to interested individuals, companies, public and private stakeholders and others who want to stay informed about Florida’s Medical Marijuana program. The MMBAFL provides access and timely information on Florida’s medical marijuana legislative and agency policies and rules, business trends, MMTC, physician and patient information.
The organization will be organized with:
General Membership For more information on membership fees, contact the MMBAFL staff.
Executive Committee The Association’s mission and activities are guided by a 7-member Advisory Committee of the general membership.
Why Join MMBAFL?
- Information: MMBAFL members receive the most current and important information, especially with regard to lawmaking, rule-making, compliance and business opportunities.
- Access: Members receive access to MMBAFL’s members, staff, consultants, and key decision-makers.
- Opportunities: The MMBAFL is focused on providing tangible business opportunities to members.
- Advocacy: MMBAFL’s strategic direction is formulated by its members. Our members and consultants work directly with key decision-makers to promote and protect the industry.
- Networking: Members and consultants work together, share ideas, and support each other in this unique and often difficult environment.
Requirements for Membership:
All members must:
- Believe in the protection and promotion of the Florida regulatory framework and responsible exercise of business practices in the compassionate delivery of products and services, and
- Commit to supporting a regulatory framework that ensures compliance with local and state laws governing businesses and the cultivation and sale of medical marijuana and infused products